FOREXYARD API Trading – FOREX PROGRAMMERS DREAM!FOREXYARD API Libraries
Use the FOREXYARD API libraries to build secure, automated trading into your software systems. You can automate trading actions such as the following:
- Trade requests
- Stop-loss, take-profit or entry orders
- Access to past trading transactions
- Access to our current and historical market rates and candlestick charts.
- Risk-free testing on our Demo platform.
FOREXYARD API Libraries are available for both Java and .NET.
Who Should Use the FOREXYARD APIs?
- Retail customers developing proprietary trading models and strategies.
- Corporations, brokers, hedge funds and money managers requiring always-on, real-time trading capabilities.
- Brokers hedging the exchange rate exposure of their equity positions.
- Forex & Commodity brokers who are looking to automatically offset their trades with FOREXYARD.
Why Use FOREXYARD for API Trading?
We offer a long list of benefits to Forex and Commodity traders: 24/7 availability, tight spreads, immediate API executions with full price transparency, 24/7 API reliability.
How do FOREXYARD APIs Work?
An API library is dynamically linked to your computer system, allowing it to communicate directly with FOREXYARD's servers over secure, authenticated Internet sessions with fully encrypted communication channels.
To use the APIs, you must:
- Read and agree to the API Disclosure
- Maintain sufficient funds in your account.
Have access to programmers with the expertise to design and implement complex computer programs in the supported programming languages.
The API is completely free of charge. There will be no costs or fees associated to the API usage.
- Ensure your account has a minimum balance of USD $1000
- Review the API Disclosure
- Send an email to email@example.com with your account number and your request.